NEW COURSE based on the bestselling book.
This summer I am going to be training with the Oxford Mindfulness Centre at Oxford University to teach the “Finding Peace in a Frantic World” course. Designed especially to make mindfulness accessible to even the busiest people!
This is an 8 week course to help you achieve a mindfulness practice compatible with a busy life which still helps you feel calmer, clearer and more in control. 8 weekly meetings of 1-1.5 hours duration plus short daily practices at home. Taught in a small group setting.
Starts Tuesday 24th September 2019, 7-8.30pm (final week 12th November 2019)
The course will cover:
- Week 1 Waking up to the autopilot
- Week 2 Keeping the body in mind
- Week 3 The mouse in the maze
- Week 4 Moving beyond the rumour mill
- Week 5 Turning towards difficulties
- Week 6 Trapped in the past or living in the present?
- Week 7 When did you stop dancing?
- Week 8 Your wild and precious life
Cost: Early bird (book before 24th August 2019) £160
Full price £180 (after 24th August 2019)
Venue: Middle Street Resource Centre, 74 Middle Street, Beeston, Nottingham NG9 2AR
Please note: this course is for 18+ and you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire to make sure it is suitable for you at this time.